At Harmony Adult Family Home Bellevue, we accept Private pay and Medicaid clients. An initial nursing care assessment is performed to determine the appropriate level of care.
Residents pay monthly fees that covers room and board.
- 24hour care giving by professionally trained Certified Nursing assistants (CNAs)/ NARs /HCA, managed by owner|RN to ensure overall health maintenance
- Medication assistance, daily personal care management to meet each individual’s needs
- Delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals; well balanced meals that meets resident’s dietary requirements and restrictions. Snacks are also provided between meals.
- In home visits by our in home Primary care Physician and Nurse practitioners, Podiatry services, other specialized home care services; including psychiatry services, private nursing care and hospice care services
- Complimentary laundry and housekeeping services, assisted transportation to and from clinic appointments
- Regular music entertainment, customized daily exercise regimen, games and other recreational activities that help keep residents physically, mentally and emotionally active